Sunday, May 25, 2014

Awareness bracelets

Photo courtesy of remeberingourbabies.net
Grandpa's bracelet is a little discolored and the white lettering has disappeared, but I think it has held up surprisingly well for the four years of continuous wear. It's says, "Grandpa of an Angel," and often I see him look at it, then adjust it around his arm so the lettering is on top of his wrist.

I bought the awareness bracelets four years ago from rememberingourbabies.net for my husband and me, our son, the grandparents, and the aunts and uncles. The online store didn't sell bracelets for cousins at the time, but they have them now!

These silicone bracelets were inexpensive ($3 each) but had a tremendous impact when I passed them out during a Heaven Day celebration.

Link to store: http://www.rememberingourbabies.net/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=AwarenessBracelets-Silicone

No comments:

Post a Comment