Friday, December 28, 2012

Plaques of remembrance

This Christmas, my father-in-law gave us this plaque in remembrance of our daughter, Isabelle. We have a memorial garden that the plaque will go in once spring arrives.

What's particularly special about this plaque is that my memoir, "Only God Knows Why," was released in September. Some might call that a coincidence, but I am convinced that these reminders of our loved ones are given purely as gifts!

Christian stores like Lifeway, Family Christian and Cokesbury always have a variety of plaques. My father-in-law found the plaque - which measures about 3 feet by 2 feet - at a flower shop.

Here are a couple of other smaller plaques I have inside the house. This spring I'll share photos of the fantastic new items I have in the garden!
 

 





1 comment: